This spring has been a good one to get a lot of work done on the course. A few items will be addressed in the next couple of weeks.
- Many of you may have noticed the new plants around Prindle's Pub, next week mulch and curbing is going to finish off this area.
- Our seeded areas are coming up nicely and this morning we are removing most of the netting and mulch. Remember that these areas are still ground under repair.
- Many of our hole signs are out on the course however a few are absent because we need to relocate them to a better location.
- This past week we have been working on repairing many of the sprinkler heads on the course we hope to rap that up soon and apply yardages to sprinklers that are currently missing yardage numbers.
- A vast majority of the tree removal areas have been filled, seeded or sodded. #13 still has some work to do and is a priority for us. Also we will sod out the area in front of #5 fairway.