- Finished #18 fairway. The irrigation was repaired, areas leveled, and the rest of the sod was laid on the fairway. Sod was also laid behind the green. Keep in mind we will keep play and foot traffic off of this area for the remainder of the month.
- Prepped more areas for seed and sod particularly right of #18, behind #15 green, between #1-9 and right of #11 fairway.
- Seeded, fertilized and mulched most of the courses bare areas. The exception being between 2-12, 5, and 13.
- Sodded bare areas around #2 green including the approach.
- Mowed all areas of the course including rough!
In coming weeks are focus is to tidy up 2-12, 5, and 13. Other items we will be focusing on are irrigation sprinkler head repair, spraying weeds on the property, draining #13 wet area behind the green, and fixing prioritized list of depressions/low spots.
So far everything is going smoothly and soon it will be peak golfing season. Let's hope the warm weather returns soon!